1. IGENERAL INFORMATION
1. This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: https://funaberia.pl.
2. The operator of the website and the administrator of personal data is: BPX Spółka Akcyjna with based in Wrocław, Powstańców Śląskich Street 28-33, entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław under number 0000274149; NIP: 899-25-91-361, REGON: 020448682.
3. Operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
• Running the newsletter
• Running a comment system
• Conducting online chat
• Handling enquiries via the form
• Provision of requested services
• Presentation of an offer or information
6.The service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
1. Through the voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s system.
2.Through the storing of cookies (so-called “cookies” in the terminal equipment.
2. SELECTED DATA PROTECTION METHODS USED BY THE OPERATOR
1. The sites for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
3. An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
1. The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: LH.pl
2. Registration data of the hosting company: company LH.PL SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered seat in Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000503852 (hereinafter referred to as LH.pl).
4. The hosting company:
• applies measures to protect against data loss (e.g. disk arrays, regular backups)
• applies adequate measures to protect processing sites in case of fire (e.g. special fire extinguishing systems)
• apply adequate measures to protect data-processing systems in the event of a sudden power failure (e.g. dual power supply paths, generators, UPS backup systems)
• apply measures to physically protect access to data-processing locations (e.g. access control, monitoring)
• apply measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as components of the data-processing system (e.g. control of environmental conditions, specialised air-conditioning systems)
• applies organisational solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal rules, password policies, etc.)
• has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
5. The hosting company keeps logs at server level to ensure technical reliability. The logs may include:
• resources specified by URL identifier (addresses of requested resources – pages, files)
• time of receiving a request
• time of sending a response
• The name of the client station – identification via the HTTP protocol
• information on errors which occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions
• the URL address of a page previously visited by the user (referer link), if the user accessed the Website via a link
• information about your browser
• information about your IP address
• diagnostic information related to the self-service ordering process via registers on the website
• information related to the handling of e-mails addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator
4. YOUR RIGHTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON HOW THE DATA WILL BE USED
1. In certain situations, the Administrator is entitled to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
• hosting company on the basis of entrustment
• comment system operators
• operators of such a solution like an online chat
• authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfil the purpose of the website
• companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
2. Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to carry out the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Controller:
• access to personal data concerning you,
• their rectification,
• restriction of processing,
• and data portability.
4. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, whereby the right to object shall not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
5. You may lodge a complaint against the Administrator’s actions with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
7. Activities involving automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator may be undertaken in relation to you.
8.Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. INFORMATION ON THE FORMS
1. The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data if provided.
2. The site may record information on connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The website may, in some cases, record information to facilitate the linking of the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In such a case, the e-mail address of the user shall appear inside the url of the page containing the form.
4.The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. for the purpose of processing a service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. In each case, the context and description of the form shall clearly indicate what the form is used for.
6. ADMINISTRATOR LOGS
1.Information about users’ behaviour on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the website.
7. ESSENTIAL MARKETING TECHNIQUES
2. With regard to the information on the user’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
3. The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data are used to track the user, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
5.The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Service in relation to users, e.g. may send an e-mail to a user after visiting a specific subpage, if the user has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
2. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. Cookies are placed on a Service User’s terminal equipment and accessed by the Service Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• maintaining a session of a User of the Website (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
• for the purposes specified above under “Important marketing techniques”;
5. There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: “session” cookies and “permanent” cookies (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
8. Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. MANAGING COOKIES – HOW TO GIVE AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the websites.
2. To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
• Internet Explorer
• Safari (iOS)
• Windows Phone