Property rental conditions
The condition for reservation is payment of a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay within 2 days of booking. The remaining amount and the refundable deposit of 2000 PLN must be paid in cash on the day of arrival or as agreed in advance. Once the deposit payment has been credited, your reservation will be finally confirmed by e-mail. The payment is at the same time acceptance of the House Rules as stated on our website.
By making a reservation, you consent to the processing of personal data related to the reservation process and your stay.
Price list 2023
Prices depending on the season: 1500-2700 PLN / night.
28.04.2023 – 07.05.2023 May Day (9 nights): 3 000 PLN / per day
07.06.2023 – 11.06.2023 Corpus Christi (4 nights): 12 000 PLN
22.12.2023 – 27.01.2023 Christmas Eve, Christmas (5 nights): 15 000 PLN
27.12.2023 – 1.01.2024 Sylwester, New Year (5 nights): 15 000 PLN
The property rental price includes:
• parking on the premises
• bed linen
• set of towels, bathrobe on request, disposable slippers
• WiFi internet access
• TV, access to PlayStation
• possibility of using the spa area (jacuzzi, sauna, gym)
• use of bicycles (see terms and conditions)
• possibility to use the grill in the garden
• making a bonfire
Change of bed linen and towels: 60 PLN / additional guests 100 PLN (applies to 1 piece of the set, on request)
Wood for the bonfire and fireplace: 30 PLN
Deposit: 2000 PLN (refundable or against damages)
Deposit for renting a quad: 2,000 PLN (refundable or against damage)
Fuel for the quad: 10 PLN for 1 liter
Pool towels: 30 PLN / pcs.
Electricity: payment for electricity according to the meter reading (applies only to the rented part of the building).
Stay of unreported guests: 300 PLN (amount for 1 guest)
Smoking in places not intended: 2,000 PLN (for each case)
Additional cleaning: 1,000 PLN (at the Tenant’s request or necessarily as a result of negligence/damage)
Driving a quad and other vehicles by unauthorized persons: 500PLN (for each event)
Improper segregation or lack of waste segregation: 50 PLN (for each event)
Check-out by 10.00
Check-in and pick-up
- The stay at the Facility starts on the first day of the booked term at 15:00, with the exceptions indicated in the Terms and Conditions.
- Check-in and pick-up of the Facility takes place during the first hour of the stay.
- The handover of the Facility shall be based on the presentation of the identity document of the Lessee and the persons included in his/her reservation, in accordance with the Guest List previously presented to the Lessor.
- The Landlord (or a person authorised by the Landlord) shall provide the Tenant with information on the layout of the premises made available to the Tenant for use, the permitted manner of use of the Facility and the security rules prevailing thereon, including the obligation to secure the Facility each time the Tenant leaves it.
- The Landlord, together with the Tenant, shall inspect the items shown on the List of Furnishings, making appropriate notations on the List of Furnishings with respect to their condition and any damage discovered prior to the Tenant’s acceptance of the Facility. The List of Equipment shall be drawn up in duplicate, one for each Party. 6.
- During the inspection of the condition of the items indicated on the List of Equipment, the Manager shall instruct the Hirer to have the appropriate authorisations to use the equipment in question.
- The Manager shall instruct the Hirer of the obligation to report any damage caused during the rental period, indicating that the Lessor may charge the contractual penalty indicated in the Price List if the Hirer conceals the occurrence of the damage.
- Upon completion of the joint inspection of the condition of the Facility, the Landlord shall hand over to the Tenant the keys to the Facility and the other necessary controls for the operation of the equipment.
Check-out and return of the facility
- The stay at the Facility lasts until 10:00 a.m. on the last day of booking, with the exceptions indicated in the Terms and Conditions.
- Check-out and return of the Facility shall take place by the last hour of the stay.
- The Hirer is obliged to leave the Facility in an undamaged condition.
- In order to avoid being charged additional fees, prior to returning the Facility, the Lessee is obliged to sort the waste and collect it in the places designated for that purpose.
- Prior to the end of their stay, the Tenant shall prepare the Facility for vacating by securing windows, doors and equipment.
- During the return of the Facility, the Landlord shall inspect the Facility together with the Tenant, including the items shown on the Furnishings List, making appropriate notations on the list regarding any damage found during the inspection. The List of Equipment shall be drawn up in duplicate, one for each Party.
- In the event that damage is found to the Facility or its equipment, the Manager shall make appropriate photographic documentation.
- Upon completion of the inspection of the Facility, the Hirer shall hand over to the Management the keys, controllers and other items received upon acceptance of the Facility, after which the Hirer shall leave the Facility with the other persons covered by the booking.